Sehgal Foundation acknowledges with heartfelt gratitude your support in the effort to empower rural India. We would also like to acknowledge the following individuals, groups and organisations who have helped us in our efforts to make this website a true representation of Sehgal Foundation’s work it possibly can in the virtual world.
- Sehgal Foundation would not exist without the tireless work done by each member of its staff, whether in the field or at our office in Gurgaon
- Mick Minard for her fantastic photographs which lend faces to names and bring to life the work that Sehgal Foundation does.
- Jan Dirk for his lovely pictures. Different perspectives bring out such beauty in the work we do
- Hannah Callahan for her fantastic photography capturing pure joy.
- T9L lead by Ishita Anand for pulling this together in record time. And for always being on call for all sorts of questions and support.
- BitGiving, for supporting us in our maiden foray into crowd funding.
- The people of Mewat and Alwar for allowing us to work amongst them and being prepared to reach for the stars.