Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from donors and partners, Sehgal Foundation designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Accountant – ERP on a consultancy basis.
Number of Positions: 2
Reports to: Accounts Manager
Qualification: Masters in Commerce
- Data Entry using Microsoft Dynamics
- Project based Accounting
- Accounts Payable Management- Processes of Quotations and Vendors creation and Bank payments
- Working knowledge of Taxation Compliances – GST, Income Tax, TDS
- Report Generation – Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Work experience of 3-5 years in Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Business 365 is must
- Expertise in Tally ERP 9 and Microsoft Excel
Compensation: Remuneration at S M Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Qualified women and candidates from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: 31.03.2022
How to apply: Email your CV with cover letter, contact information of two references/and CTC to email@example.com with the subject line – Application for Accountant – ERP (Gurugram).
*Applicants are required to specify their current and expected CTC in the email.