Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from donors and partners, Sehgal Foundation designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Assistant Program Lead, Water Management on a Consultancy basis.
Number of Positions: 1
Minimum qualification: Masters in rural management or other related disciplines from a reputed national /state agriculture university
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years of experience managing projects related to water management
- Organize training programs for Coordinators, and community leaders to build the capacity of the team involved in the implementation of Projects
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with government officers, community leaders in project villages, grassroots organizations and elected representatives of the panchayat
- Prepare narrative and financial reports of the project and coordinate with the project monitoring agency
- Remain abreast of government policies and programs
- Support in the development of proposals
- Represent S M Sehgal Foundation in externally organized workshops, conferences, and seminars
- Prepare information and communications materials pamphlets, banners, booklets and training manuals in Hindi and English on the project
- Work for the sustainability of projects
- Ensure that S M Sehgal Foundation’s vision, mission, values, culture, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Any other responsibility assigned by management as per the requirement of the organization.
Language: Knowledge of English and Hindi is compulsory.
Compensation: Salaries at Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: April 25, 2021
How to apply: Email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Application for Assistant Program Lead – Water Management (Gurugram).
*Applicants are required to specify the desired and current CTC in the email.