1. Create Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Livelihood improvement through sustainable agriculture (LISA) project in two locations in India: Sitapur (Uttar Pradesh), and Muzzafarnagar (Uttar Pradesh).
2. Create Detailed Project Report (DPR) for Integrated village development project (IVDP) in one location: Dewas (Madhya Pradesh).
S M Sehgal Foundation is partnering with John Deere to implement two projects across three locations in India. As an implementing partner, the foundation is initiating activities in 50 villages of Muzzafarnagar and Sitapur districts and 16 villages of Devas district.
To ensure targeted interventions to generate desired impact, the foundation is looking for a credible research agency to create a detailed project report focused on location specific agriculture interventions for district locations in Uttar Pradesh and integrated village development interventions in Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh for the next three years.
Project Intervention Locations:
1. Muzzafarnagar District: Khatauli and Jansath block
2. Sitapur District: Ailiya and Maholi block
3. Dewas District: Dewas block
The agency will be required to create the DPRs on the basis of following intervention parameters:
The agency will be required to submit the DPRs for all three locations within one month of the project being awarded.
Interested agencies may please send their proposal to email@example.com by December 27, 2021.