Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from donors and partners, Sehgal Foundation designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Field Assistant (Agriculture) on a consultancy basis.
Number of Positions: 10
Reports to: Project Associate/Coordinator
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture
- Minimum 2-3 years’ fieldwork experience, directly working with the farmers/agriculture development projects in the rural areas
- Previous experience of working with NGO’s/development sector will be an advantage
- Implement village-level agricultural activities
- Conduct capacity building activities
- Identify beneficiaries and user groups
- Collect beneficiary data and intervention statistics regularly
- Support the Project Coordinator for the successful execution of project deliverables
- Organizing farmers’ meetings and village events.
Compensation: Salaries at Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. The consultancy fee will range between INR 22,000 – INR 25,000.
Deadline for applying: 30.11.2021
How to apply: Email your CV with cover letter, contact information of two references/and CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
subject line – Application for Field Assistant – Agriculture (*need to specify desired location).
*Applicants are required to specify the desired location in the email.