Short-term Research Fellowship
Location: Taoru block, Nuh district
Applications are invited for a short-term paid fellowship in research. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Assignment title: Outcome assessment of select bore well recharge structures in Nuh district of Haryana
Brief about the project:
- Understand the effectiveness of rejuvenating selected farm bore well recharge structures
- Assessment of ground water recharge in adjacent areas
- A detailed assessment report
- Power point presentation of key findings
Work Description: The work assignment will be drawn over a period of two months:
- First week: Basic background research and information gathering on the project topic for gaining insight; brainstorm and create a draft framework of document. selection of tools and methodology.
- Second and third week: Collection of secondary data, Field visits, selection of bore well structures for primary data collection
- Fourth and fifth week: Primary data collection, Direct interaction with selected farmers and SMSF team members, content creation, writing of case studies
- Sixth and seventh week: Review and finalization of the draft framework; Submission and review of first draft.
- Eighth week: Submission of final draft and presentation
Skills and Expertise: Prior experience of working in similar domain, excellent analytical and writing skills. Post graduate in Social Sciences.
How to apply:Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Application for Fellowship.