Assistant Manager – Partnerships and Fundraising
Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from the partners, S M Sehgal Foundation (Sehgal Foundation) designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the Assistant Manager, Partnerships and Fundraising position on an annually renewable fixed-term contract.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Reporting: Sr. Manager, Project Development
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
– Postgraduate in Management from a reputed institute
– Good written and communication skills in English, Hindi
– Project Management and implementation skills
– Excellent interpersonal skill
– Basic knowledge of computers – MS Office and Internet
– Identify prospective partners and establish linkages to explore fundraising possibilities
– Assist in the preparation of project proposals, concept notes, and project briefs.
– Assist in preparing and submitting project reports in coordination with the Project Leaders.
– Ensure that the project reports are in line with the stated outcomes and achievements of the project
– proposals, and correspond with the partner's requirement
– Participate in external events, workshops, and meetings to explore fundraising possibilities
– Facilitate field visits of donors or general visitors
– Keep track of calls for proposals by government agencies/ministries and other funding organizations
– Assist in the preparation of promotional material for fundraising.
– Coordinate with Project Leaders to prepare progress reports in line with donors’ expectations and ensure that the same are submitted timely
– Liaise with the communications team to ensure that information about donors is represented accurately
– Coordinate with other teams to support the smooth implementation of projects
Interested candidates may kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
Candidates from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: January 20, 2024
*Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately