Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you when you –
- Make a donation / contribution
- Sign up for our campaign
- Sign up to stay updated about our work
- Connect with us on social media
We do not record and store your information without your consent.
We use the information you give us for the following (after your consent) –
- To account for the donations / contributions we receive
- To Email you about our work /progress
- To find out more about the people who visit our website / social media pages
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website / social media / campaigns are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by SM Sehgal Foundation when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit.
Security & Protection of Data
- SM Sehgal Foundation India uses well-recognised and proven technologies for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, password etc. protect the collected information.
External Web Services
- We use a various external web services on our website to display content within our web pages. Example – video links opening on YouTube. The list includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. We cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
- Our Polices apply only to our website and not to the other websites you may be directed to from our website. SM Sehgal Foundation India is not responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to you by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such websites in any manner whatsoever. It is important that you review the privacy policies of all websites you visit before you disclose any information to such websites.