Professional Assistant to CEO
Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led
development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from the partners, S M Sehgal Foundation (Sehgal Foundation) designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the Professional Assistant to CEO position on an annually renewable fixed-term contract.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
– Graduation from a reputed institute
– Good written and communication skills in English, Hindi
– Excellent interpersonal skill
– Knowledge of computers – MS Office and Internet
– Plan the CEO’s visits and other engagements and block the calendar accordingly
– Schedule internal and external meetings for the CEO – both in person and virtual
– Organize speaking engagements for the CEO and prepare presentations
– Schedule and co-ordinate meetings with Board, Advisory Groups, Core Team Meetings (CTMs) and other meetings
– Take minutes of internal team meetings
– Schedule training programs for the internal team in coordination with team leads
– Coordinate internal meetings with various functional teams periodically
– Coordinate meetings with teams of different states periodically
– Support team in HR functions
– Any other responsibilities scheduled from time to time
Compensation: Salaries at S M Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: February 15, 2024
How to apply: Email your CV with a cover letter, the contact information of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Application for Professional Assistant to CEO.
*Applicants are required to specify their current and expected CTC in the email.