Program Leader, Rajasthan
Reports to: Director, Agriculture Development
Location: Alwar, Rajasthan
Program Leader, Rajasthan will be responsible for coordinating all the projects and activities of S M Sehgal Foundation across Rajasthan. His/her role includes preparing project proposals, project progress reports, managing partner visits, among others. He/she will prepare state level annual plan and budget, suggest innovations, and strengthen linkages with concerned government departments.
- Support and monitor project coordinators and local teams for efficient implementation of projects.
- Ensure that the stated deliverables of all projects are achieved in accordance with set targets and procedures, and reports are submitted on time.
- Manage and monitor projects, finances, and resource requirement to ensure that proposed project budgets are adhered to.
- Support in development and operation of MIS.
- Provide technical support to project coordinators and field assistants.
- Support fundraising team in the selection of new geography/ area/ project location and identifying potential in new locations.
- Support implementation teams in community mobilization to ensure community participation in the project intervention.
- Network and liaison with government departments, KVKs, universities and other key stakeholders.
- Represent S M Sehgal Foundation in externally organized workshops, conferences and seminars.
- Mentor project teams for personal and professional skill development for optimizing their contribution.
- Ensure that S M Sehgal Foundation’s vision, mission, values, culture, policies and procedures are adhered to.
Deadline to apply: January 31, 2019
- Master’s degree preferably in Agriculture or water related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of work experience on field directly working with communities in rural areas
- Previous experience of working with NGO’s/development sector will be an advantage
- Basic understanding of community mobilization process
How to apply: Email your CV with cover letter, the names and contact information for two references who have supervised you, and current salary level (CTC) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - Program Leader, Rajasthan