Every person across rural India deserves to lead a more secure, prosperous, and dignified life. With that vision in mind, Sehgal Foundation’s mission is to strengthen community-led development initiatives to achieve positive social, economic, and environmental change across rural India. With support from donors and partners, Sehgal Foundation designs and promotes rural development interventions that create opportunities, build resilience, and provide solutions to some of the most pressing challenges in India’s poorest communities.
Sehgal Foundation invites applications for the position of Assistant Program Lead – Water, Research and Training on a consultancy basis.
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Gurugram, Haryana/Hyderabad, Telangana
Reports to: Principal Scientist
- Master’s (MTech /MSc /MA) or Graduation in (Civil/Environmental Science)
- Minimum 2 years’ fieldwork experience, directly working with the communities in the rural areas
- Previous experience of working with NGO’s/development sector will be an advantage
- Should have strong project management skills
- Basic knowledge of computers-MS Office and Internet
- Proficient in both reading and spoken English
- Willingness to travel and work in rural areas as per need
- Training, market development, planning and proposal writing
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor project/activities assigned. Ensure that they are accomplished on time and according to the quality standards
- Ability to work independently and should have organizational skills
- Develop training modules/knowledge dissemination for internal team members, communities and other organizations
- Represent organization and project at various regional and national platform
Compensation: Remuneration at S M Sehgal Foundation are highly competitive. Qualified women and candidates from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline for applying: March 31, 2022
How to apply: Email your CV with cover letter, contact information of two references/and CTC to email@example.com with the subject line – Application for Assistant Program Lead – Water, Research and Training (Gurugram/Hyderabad).
*Applicants are required to specify their current and expected CTC in the email.